Social media is important for any business in today’s world and Instagram continues to be one of the most effective forms of social media marketing. Not only are there over 500 million active users per month but it is so easy to snap a photo and post.
Here is why we feel Instagram is so important to businesses, especially those in smaller towns like those in Pickaway County.
Post and run
1) Well, simply put, Instagram is SO EASY to make a post right from your mobile device. Just open the app, take a photo, and post. Once you get more comfortable start to put hashtags on your keywords too. The best part is the post can literally be made in seconds!
Taking a photo is easy
2) Sometimes it may seem difficult to come up with content to promote your business. With Instagram you just point, shoot and post.
Introduce your business
3) You may be surprised how many people don’t even know you are “in town” or they never took the time to stop. With social media post it allows you to introduce your business in a quick easy way that will allow them to see more of what you are about. Your products, services, you and anything else that helps to to introduce your brand to the community.
Tell them where you are
4) With Instagram and Foursquare joining their databases together this will help people see where your location is. As they browse their Instagram feed they not only can find you but where you are.
5) Since links are not allowed on Instagram most followers never really feel they are getting “SPAM” from your business account. Likewise, if you want people to “follow” you make sure you upload interesting photos of your product or service.
Without a doubt Instagram is probably one of the simplest ways of sharing and marketing your business. From the busy owner to employees. It helps build your brand, tell others about you and increase your online presence. Set up an Instagram account today or if you need help please feel free to contact us here at Calebweb.com and we can help.
Get your web designing and development jobs done by a company right here in Circleville, Ohio at a minimal price by web experts.
We offer a variety of services that can satisfy your needs at affordable cost.
- Website Designing and Development Services.
- Upgrade existing Website (with Graphic, PHP and other Content Management System).
- New website for Business
- Catalog design
- Brochure design
- Flyer design
- Facebook covers page design
- …to name a few!
Just let us know which development service you are interested in.
Truth be know Facebook can be an awesome tool but they often do not want to “help” businesses unless you pay for your info to be seen. There was a time more of your post would be seen but as Facebook took off they changed how things work. Sadly, for businesses, Facebook has become less business friendly…well, unless you want to pay them. This is one of the reasons we have been warning small businesses to not rely on social media outlets like Facebook alone. Having a good website is a perfect way to increase your online presence and have a 24/7 business card. We’re not saying to forget about Facebook, but as of the time of this post Facebook is still a very viable source of helping to get the word out about your business.
Call us about helping to maintain your social media page like Facebook or to get your own website.
Yes, the online world is a jungle and that jungle changes VERY fast. Why not get a local small business to help you with that jungle? We can help optimize your website, redesign it (which many times is needed) and we can help you market it.
We can help you!
–> Responsive and mobile design
–> Design face lifting
–> Theme / template set up
–> Marketing – SEO, SMM, SEM etc..
–> Website maintenance (hourly or fixed cost on a monthly basis)
Contact us today to help you with the online jungle.
Here are some signs that it’s time to invest in an updated professional website design:
- Your website still has a “hit counter” from 1998. Sorry, but the fact that a “hit counter” is on a business site at all is not a good thing.
- Using a common or uncommon font passes muster for a logo. Professional logos are important.
- Your bounce rate is consistently above 60%.
- Instead of a contact form you have a link to your email address. Not only does it open you up to more spam but most computers will pop open Outlook or software most customers do not use.
- The head shot photos of you and/or your staff make you look young and beautiful but in reality are dated by about 15-20 years.
- No one is visiting your website. Not good.
- You have bright blinding colors and/or flashing banners that may induce seizures.
- You have giant gaping holes of unused “blankness” and out of place white-space.
- You use an extensive amount of “Flash” on your front page on throughout your entire website. Oh my is this not good.
- When someone visits www. Your Company Web Address. com, it says “404 error,” and it’s been like that for a very, very long time.
- No one can figure out what you’re selling.
- Your website says, “Under Construction”.
- Your website reads: “Parked courtesy of …”
If your website shows any of these “symptoms,” please contact us now! We not only offer awesome website design but we host the websites ourselves.
Are you ready to get a new website started? We design your site to connect with your customers by:
1) Instantly conveying your brand value.
2) Establishing your experience, your expertise, and your trustworthiness.
All our web design projects are rooted in a strong strategy.
We are a Circleville, Ohio based company and we know that without strategic vision, new technologies are meaningless.
Ask for a free evaluation on how we can help move your business or organization forward.
We know that antiques and re-purposing is hot these days but nothing says, “joke” like a website that doesn’t work on a mobile device properly or that has a design like that well, just looks bad.
There’s a high chance that if your website is outdated, it isn’t mobile friendly. If your site doesn’t work well on a mobile screen people are going to leave frustrated, without making a purchase (or finding out more about you) & you won’t reach mobile visitors either. On top of that, Google doesn’t showcase non-mobile friendly sites at the top of the search results!
Outdated websites also come laced with wrong phone numbers, hidden email addresses, broken contact forms and confusing navigation — all red flags, especially to a prospective customer that you may have poor customer service.
Okay, let’s think about this. If you come upon a road that is “under construction” do you want to continue on it or would you prefer to take another route. Let’s be honest, a website is always changing but if you’ve had the “under construction” on your site for the last 6 months you really need to get serious and find some help.
Benefits of updating your website?
– You will turn away less visitors.
– You will turn more of them into paying customers.
– You will reach customers on every device.
– You will direct more customers to call or visit your store.
A website is one of the most effective & valuable forms of marketing available, so you want to be sure it’s working at its best or that you have it in the first place.
Contact Calebweb.com to get your website updated and out of the “under construction” mode.
Okay, we are not trying to insult anyone here but we seriously want to be totally honest with you. So here it goes!
Why to not “Create a free website”?
1) Search engines wont’ like your site as much. Search engines will also not take you quite as seriously.
2) Lack of credibility I mean nothing makes you look less serious about your business than something at the bottom that says your business is on a “Free” website.
3) Nothing is for FREE! No one will give you anything free without expecting some returns, immediately or later. In this case they make marketing dollars off you.
Well, maybe that wasn’t too bad. Still, it just is not a good idea to do the “free website” gig for a real business. Get serious about your website.
As a small business ourselves, Calebweb.com works to get your business online at a small business price. From simple 1 page websites to multi page e-commerce sites. We can do it.
Designing your own website can be a daunting task! First you have to find a designer, try to organize all the pages, write your own copy, buy graphics, set up the domain, and so much more. Let us lift this burden for you. Don’t be sidetracked from running your business by the many decisions that need to be made.
Let Calebweb.com help you get your business a website!
You better believe it! Now more than ever people are turning to the internet to find what they are looking for. In today’s world it is vitally important for any business to be online. Why should you be online?
- To have an online presence. Yes, even brick and mortar stores need to be online. When people search for what you have they will see Amazon or other giants and many times not even realize you are there or what you have.
- It is a great way to advertise your business. Not to mention having a website is a lot less than other forms of advertising.
- Because it is a great way to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It even adds to your level of customer service because customers can find out more about you.
- Our guess is your competition is probably online. So if you want to stay competitive you better make the jump. If they are not online, then you can get an advantage by being there.
- Don’t you want to reach more customers? Having a website can not online help you reach customers further away, but it can help you service those within your area. It has actually become vital to surviving!