Get your web designing and development jobs done by a company right here in Circleville, Ohio at a minimal price by web experts.
We offer a variety of services that can satisfy your needs at affordable cost.
- Website Designing and Development Services.
- Upgrade existing Website (with Graphic, PHP and other Content Management System).
- New website for Business
- Catalog design
- Brochure design
- Flyer design
- Facebook covers page design
- …to name a few!
Just let us know which development service you are interested in.
Truth be know Facebook can be an awesome tool but they often do not want to “help” businesses unless you pay for your info to be seen. There was a time more of your post would be seen but as Facebook took off they changed how things work. Sadly, for businesses, Facebook has become less business friendly…well, unless you want to pay them. This is one of the reasons we have been warning small businesses to not rely on social media outlets like Facebook alone. Having a good website is a perfect way to increase your online presence and have a 24/7 business card. We’re not saying to forget about Facebook, but as of the time of this post Facebook is still a very viable source of helping to get the word out about your business.
Call us about helping to maintain your social media page like Facebook or to get your own website.
Yes, the online world is a jungle and that jungle changes VERY fast. Why not get a local small business to help you with that jungle? We can help optimize your website, redesign it (which many times is needed) and we can help you market it.
We can help you!
–> Responsive and mobile design
–> Design face lifting
–> Theme / template set up
–> Marketing – SEO, SMM, SEM etc..
–> Website maintenance (hourly or fixed cost on a monthly basis)
Contact us today to help you with the online jungle.
Here are some signs that it’s time to invest in an updated professional website design:
- Your website still has a “hit counter” from 1998. Sorry, but the fact that a “hit counter” is on a business site at all is not a good thing.
- Using a common or uncommon font passes muster for a logo. Professional logos are important.
- Your bounce rate is consistently above 60%.
- Instead of a contact form you have a link to your email address. Not only does it open you up to more spam but most computers will pop open Outlook or software most customers do not use.
- The head shot photos of you and/or your staff make you look young and beautiful but in reality are dated by about 15-20 years.
- No one is visiting your website. Not good.
- You have bright blinding colors and/or flashing banners that may induce seizures.
- You have giant gaping holes of unused “blankness” and out of place white-space.
- You use an extensive amount of “Flash” on your front page on throughout your entire website. Oh my is this not good.
- When someone visits www. Your Company Web Address. com, it says “404 error,” and it’s been like that for a very, very long time.
- No one can figure out what you’re selling.
- Your website says, “Under Construction”.
- Your website reads: “Parked courtesy of …”
If your website shows any of these “symptoms,” please contact us now! We not only offer awesome website design but we host the websites ourselves.
Are you ready to get a new website started? We design your site to connect with your customers by:
1) Instantly conveying your brand value.
2) Establishing your experience, your expertise, and your trustworthiness.
All our web design projects are rooted in a strong strategy.
We are a Circleville, Ohio based company and we know that without strategic vision, new technologies are meaningless.
Ask for a free evaluation on how we can help move your business or organization forward.
We know that antiques and re-purposing is hot these days but nothing says, “joke” like a website that doesn’t work on a mobile device properly or that has a design like that well, just looks bad.
There’s a high chance that if your website is outdated, it isn’t mobile friendly. If your site doesn’t work well on a mobile screen people are going to leave frustrated, without making a purchase (or finding out more about you) & you won’t reach mobile visitors either. On top of that, Google doesn’t showcase non-mobile friendly sites at the top of the search results!
Outdated websites also come laced with wrong phone numbers, hidden email addresses, broken contact forms and confusing navigation — all red flags, especially to a prospective customer that you may have poor customer service.
Okay, let’s think about this. If you come upon a road that is “under construction” do you want to continue on it or would you prefer to take another route. Let’s be honest, a website is always changing but if you’ve had the “under construction” on your site for the last 6 months you really need to get serious and find some help.
Benefits of updating your website?
– You will turn away less visitors.
– You will turn more of them into paying customers.
– You will reach customers on every device.
– You will direct more customers to call or visit your store.
A website is one of the most effective & valuable forms of marketing available, so you want to be sure it’s working at its best or that you have it in the first place.
Contact Calebweb.com to get your website updated and out of the “under construction” mode.
Okay, we are not trying to insult anyone here but we seriously want to be totally honest with you. So here it goes!
Why to not “Create a free website”?
1) Search engines wont’ like your site as much. Search engines will also not take you quite as seriously.
2) Lack of credibility I mean nothing makes you look less serious about your business than something at the bottom that says your business is on a “Free” website.
3) Nothing is for FREE! No one will give you anything free without expecting some returns, immediately or later. In this case they make marketing dollars off you.
Well, maybe that wasn’t too bad. Still, it just is not a good idea to do the “free website” gig for a real business. Get serious about your website.
As a small business ourselves, Calebweb.com works to get your business online at a small business price. From simple 1 page websites to multi page e-commerce sites. We can do it.
Designing your own website can be a daunting task! First you have to find a designer, try to organize all the pages, write your own copy, buy graphics, set up the domain, and so much more. Let us lift this burden for you. Don’t be sidetracked from running your business by the many decisions that need to be made.
Let Calebweb.com help you get your business a website!
You better believe it! Now more than ever people are turning to the internet to find what they are looking for. In today’s world it is vitally important for any business to be online. Why should you be online?
- To have an online presence. Yes, even brick and mortar stores need to be online. When people search for what you have they will see Amazon or other giants and many times not even realize you are there or what you have.
- It is a great way to advertise your business. Not to mention having a website is a lot less than other forms of advertising.
- Because it is a great way to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It even adds to your level of customer service because customers can find out more about you.
- Our guess is your competition is probably online. So if you want to stay competitive you better make the jump. If they are not online, then you can get an advantage by being there.
- Don’t you want to reach more customers? Having a website can not online help you reach customers further away, but it can help you service those within your area. It has actually become vital to surviving!
Quick ways to market your online or brick and mortar business:
- Make sure you have a website! It is hard to believe there are still so many businesses out there without a website! It is one of the least expensive ways to market your business 24/7.
- The second thing to do is make sure you don’t build your website on one of the “free” website pages. It seriously just does not display a professional image.
- Once you have a website you still need to tell others! Most brick and mortar businesses wouldn’t think twice about finding the best way to market their business but sadly many miss the boat by first. Being on the internet is the same thing…you must advertise if you want to survive.
- Social media changes very fast. Keep up with the latest craze or you can let us help you. Either way it is important to be where your customers are.
There are many different ways to advertise on the internet. You can weed through the jungle by yourself or utilize the expertise of a company like Calebweb.com. We specialize in checking out your current online ranking and then working to increase your traffic, which in turn will increase revenue and profits. We also strive to keep up with the latest social media trends so you don’t have to.
Contact us today to help you with your website or social media campaigns.