Social media is important for any business in today’s world and Instagram continues to be one of the most effective forms of social media marketing. Not only are there over 500 million active users per month but it is so easy to snap a photo and post.
Here is why we feel Instagram is so important to businesses, especially those in smaller towns like those in Pickaway County.
Post and run
1) Well, simply put, Instagram is SO EASY to make a post right from your mobile device. Just open the app, take a photo, and post. Once you get more comfortable start to put hashtags on your keywords too. The best part is the post can literally be made in seconds!
Taking a photo is easy
2) Sometimes it may seem difficult to come up with content to promote your business. With Instagram you just point, shoot and post.
Introduce your business
3) You may be surprised how many people don’t even know you are “in town” or they never took the time to stop. With social media post it allows you to introduce your business in a quick easy way that will allow them to see more of what you are about. Your products, services, you and anything else that helps to to introduce your brand to the community.
Tell them where you are
4) With Instagram and Foursquare joining their databases together this will help people see where your location is. As they browse their Instagram feed they not only can find you but where you are.
5) Since links are not allowed on Instagram most followers never really feel they are getting “SPAM” from your business account. Likewise, if you want people to “follow” you make sure you upload interesting photos of your product or service.
Without a doubt Instagram is probably one of the simplest ways of sharing and marketing your business. From the busy owner to employees. It helps build your brand, tell others about you and increase your online presence. Set up an Instagram account today or if you need help please feel free to contact us here at Calebweb.com and we can help.
Yes, the online world is a jungle and that jungle changes VERY fast. Why not get a local small business to help you with that jungle? We can help optimize your website, redesign it (which many times is needed) and we can help you market it.
We can help you!
–> Responsive and mobile design
–> Design face lifting
–> Theme / template set up
–> Marketing – SEO, SMM, SEM etc..
–> Website maintenance (hourly or fixed cost on a monthly basis)
Contact us today to help you with the online jungle.
You better believe it! Now more than ever people are turning to the internet to find what they are looking for. In today’s world it is vitally important for any business to be online. Why should you be online?
- To have an online presence. Yes, even brick and mortar stores need to be online. When people search for what you have they will see Amazon or other giants and many times not even realize you are there or what you have.
- It is a great way to advertise your business. Not to mention having a website is a lot less than other forms of advertising.
- Because it is a great way to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It even adds to your level of customer service because customers can find out more about you.
- Our guess is your competition is probably online. So if you want to stay competitive you better make the jump. If they are not online, then you can get an advantage by being there.
- Don’t you want to reach more customers? Having a website can not online help you reach customers further away, but it can help you service those within your area. It has actually become vital to surviving!
Quick ways to market your online or brick and mortar business:
- Make sure you have a website! It is hard to believe there are still so many businesses out there without a website! It is one of the least expensive ways to market your business 24/7.
- The second thing to do is make sure you don’t build your website on one of the “free” website pages. It seriously just does not display a professional image.
- Once you have a website you still need to tell others! Most brick and mortar businesses wouldn’t think twice about finding the best way to market their business but sadly many miss the boat by first. Being on the internet is the same thing…you must advertise if you want to survive.
- Social media changes very fast. Keep up with the latest craze or you can let us help you. Either way it is important to be where your customers are.
There are many different ways to advertise on the internet. You can weed through the jungle by yourself or utilize the expertise of a company like Calebweb.com. We specialize in checking out your current online ranking and then working to increase your traffic, which in turn will increase revenue and profits. We also strive to keep up with the latest social media trends so you don’t have to.
Contact us today to help you with your website or social media campaigns.
As a business you need to have an effective online presence so your customers who search for your services or products online can find you and then do business with you.
We can help! We have worked with internet marketers like Google, Facebook and various shopping comparison sites for years. Our expertise in Internet marketing and setting strategy is based on our personal experience.
Internet marketing means marketing your business online. It may be via client review portals, discussion forums, social media, etc. We can determine a lot from an SEO analysis of your current website. From there we can optimize it and help search engines and customers find you. We can help your website become optimized to reach top pages of popular search engines on your target product or service keywords.
We work to make your online marketing strategy have the maximum ROI (Return on Investment). The content of your website is very important and the best place to start.
Contact us today to get your site designed with the best search engine optimization.