Here are some signs that it’s time to invest in an updated professional website design:
- Your website still has a “hit counter” from 1998. Sorry, but the fact that a “hit counter” is on a business site at all is not a good thing.
- Using a common or uncommon font passes muster for a logo. Professional logos are important.
- Your bounce rate is consistently above 60%.
- Instead of a contact form you have a link to your email address. Not only does it open you up to more spam but most computers will pop open Outlook or software most customers do not use.
- The head shot photos of you and/or your staff make you look young and beautiful but in reality are dated by about 15-20 years.
- No one is visiting your website. Not good.
- You have bright blinding colors and/or flashing banners that may induce seizures.
- You have giant gaping holes of unused “blankness” and out of place white-space.
- You use an extensive amount of “Flash” on your front page on throughout your entire website. Oh my is this not good.
- When someone visits www. Your Company Web Address. com, it says “404 error,” and it’s been like that for a very, very long time.
- No one can figure out what you’re selling.
- Your website says, “Under Construction”.
- Your website reads: “Parked courtesy of …”
If your website shows any of these “symptoms,” please contact us now! We not only offer awesome website design but we host the websites ourselves.